SNAP Xstream Media Player Plug-In
In order to run SNAP tutorials or skill exams on your computer, the Xstream Media Player needs to be installed. This is a one-time installation.
- Click the link below that says Download the Xstream Media Player.
- Save the Xstream.exe to your desktop.
- Close the download dialog box and your browser. Both of these steps are important. The install will not write over any files that are held open by the browser.
- Go to your desktop, double-click the Xstream icon, and click Run.
- At the Xstream Media License Agreement, click Agree; when the window disappears the installation is complete. Vista users may need to select "the program has installed successfully".
- Re-open Internet Explorer, return to snap2007.emcp.com, and log in.
You must use Internet Explorer 6, 7, or 8 to run SNAP and the Xstream Media Player.